Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Married & McAwesome Memories


Mr. McAwesome and I look forward to a lifetime of cherished stories that we will tell loudly, drunkly, and pubicly well into our golden years.  Won't you help us collect:

Married & McAwesome Memories


            
My married friends, the Turtledoves, has a story they love to tell.

            “It’s a pink food processor!”

            “It’s pink!”
           
            “We found it on clearance – “

            “Yeah, we found it on clearance!”

            “And we were all, “…huh!  This is on clearance!”

            “We were all huh!”

            “We found a store clerk and asked him, “Uhm, excuse me – why is this on clearance?”

            “And then he said this, he said this – “

            “’It’s pink.’”

            “It’s pink!”

            In the House of McAwesome, we will someday have a story we will love to tell.

            “It’s was an even bigger mess!”

            “Big mess!”

            “It’s cheaper to repair it yourself.”

            “Yeah, we repaired it ourselves.”

            “And she was all, “…huh!  You’re doing it yourself!”

            “She was all…huh…”

            “We then heard a sound and I asked him, “Uhm, excuse me – why did my car do that?”

            “And then I said, I said this – “

            “It’s on fire!

            “It’s…on…fire.

            We will love to tell this story in a time, hopefully soon, where my car is still not on fire.
Update: Car still on fire

No comments:

Post a Comment