Thursday, October 13, 2011

From the Desk of the Mushy Zombie

Dear Husband Who I Totally Married Almost Three (3) Months Ago,

Marriage - we did it!  We past the point where we can get an annulment - from this point on, it's forever!  (Or Mexico.)

I'm finally getting ready to start on our thank you cards but wanted to thank you first as without you proposing to me, no wedding would have really taken place.  Without your existence, our love would just be me in some pajama pants and a Duran Duran shirt singing made up 80's jingles to the amusement of people that don't exist.  (I used "existence" and "exist" in the same sentence - that kind of bad writing shows how important you are to making me not look insane.)

Reasons Why You, Mr. McAwesome, is McAwesome:


  • You find the hot glue gun when I need to put dinosaurs in my hair
  • You let me play bongos on your butt - clothed or nakey
  • You build me robots
  • You made me a light switch for my closet and presented it to me by saying, "Do you like Frankenstein switches?"
  • You listen to my wonderland metaphors that have no point but have plenty of references that even Uatu wouldn't understand
  • You don't read comic books but you watch comic book movies with me
  • You are hip like an English muffin
  • You let me say things like "after 5ive attire" on our invites even though nobody and maybe one other person who watched RuPaul's Drag Race that week knew what that meant
  • Our continual work on the McAwesome hi5ive
  • The fact that in the past, I would have made the above up as a silly throwaway but you made it for really reals
  • You make my life not okay, good, fine or even just awesome, but McAwesome
And also, because you do things like this:






BTW, we once fought about this - WTF?


No comments:

Post a Comment